Saturday, February 19, 2011

Overload Part 2

In the week since my last post:

1.  Tinsaye got strep throat, was sick all last weekend and missed two days of school (which meant Brian and I each missed a day of work).
2.  We discovered that the roof is leaking by the chimney and now we have water damage down the wall in our living room.
3.  Our hot water heater broke and started leaking all over the basement.
4.  We took the van in for an oil change and learned that it needs $600 worth of repairs.

On the up side, we are going to a waterpark/hotel for a couple days (as long as we make it through the coming snow/ice storm) and that should be a blast.  Right now, everyone is healthy and it will be nice to not look at the water stain in the living room for a few days.  And our shiny new industrial-size hot water heater is cranking out the BTUs... Brian promises it's big enough to not run out of hot water in spite of the 400 loads of laundry he does per week. 

I appreciate those of you who took the time to message me last week.  I need all the encouragement I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment