Just checked on AAI's blog and found a report on the school at Layla House. At the end of each quarter there's a celebration to honor the students that had the best academic performance and behavior and I discovered that one of the most recent honorees was our Solomon! Here he is with his certificate (and behind it, the more important item... a goodie bag full of treats!). What a little smarty pants! I am seriously so proud of him. I am so grateful that the kids are getting a good education and I feel confident that they will be able to transition into American schools without problems.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I'm So Proud!
Just checked on AAI's blog and found a report on the school at Layla House. At the end of each quarter there's a celebration to honor the students that had the best academic performance and behavior and I discovered that one of the most recent honorees was our Solomon! Here he is with his certificate (and behind it, the more important item... a goodie bag full of treats!). What a little smarty pants! I am seriously so proud of him. I am so grateful that the kids are getting a good education and I feel confident that they will be able to transition into American schools without problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment