Sunday, January 2, 2011

Better Late Than Never... Christmas in Review

So many people have asked us "how did the kids like Christmas?"  I think this song pretty much sums it up.  They loved the stuff, but they were so happy to have a family, that was the best part for them.  Thomas and Meredith also saw Christmas differently this year... through Solomon and Tinsaye's eyes.  

1 comment:

  1. Joan,
    I just discovered your blog. I have spent the last hour or so reading various posts you have made about your family. Since I work with your cousing Kate, I knew a little bit about your new family members, but I have really enjoyed reading about your daily activities and family events told only the way Joanie Bricker could. I really appreciate your honesty and humor. I look forward to reading more of your blogs in the future. May God continue to bless you and your family and give you continued strength.
    Sincerely,
    Susan(Kasprzyk)Steen

    ReplyDelete